Send a Tip

Share this Page

addthis widget goes here

Unlimited access to high quality pro & amateur content and shows

CamWithHerPlus members get full access to all live member shows, seven+ years worth of archives, thousands of pro & amateur photo sets and videos, unlimited access to CamWithHer.tv, forum VIP status, 20% discounts on cams, and exclusive bonus sites & extras.

Author Topic: Minor Fan Club Adjustments  (Read 51 times)

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
Minor Fan Club Adjustments
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »
I adjusted the fan clubs a bit for a better user experience IMO. Here's what I did...

In the main navigation I removed the On Demand link which went to the on demand shows menu. I moved that link to be in the dropdown of the Shows link to match the Photos and Videos sections. So each section that has on demand content has a link to subscriber content and on demand content in the dropdown. I feel like that's more user-friendly and less confusing.

I also removed the Latest Updates and On Demand Shows sections on the fan club main page. I removed the Latest Updates section because you can pretty much just scroll down to see the latest updates in each section and I removed the On Demand Shows section because it's a bit confusing to new users as they may think they're included with the fan club purchase.

Other than that I just made some minor cosmetic adjustments and changed a little of the text. O0