Send a Tip

Share this Page

addthis widget goes here

Unlimited access to high quality pro & amateur content and shows

CamWithHerPlus members get full access to all live member shows, seven+ years worth of archives, thousands of pro & amateur photo sets and videos, unlimited access to CamWithHer.tv, forum VIP status, 20% discounts on cams, and exclusive bonus sites & extras.

Latest Webcam Feed Cam Feed
Latest Webcam Feed
Latest Cam Feed Check out the latest cam feed
images from our models!
Camgirl of the Month
See all of 's
content with
Latest Clip

Author Topic: Minor Fan Club Adjustments  (Read 166 times)

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
Minor Fan Club Adjustments
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »
I adjusted the fan clubs a bit for a better user experience IMO. Here's what I did...

In the main navigation I removed the On Demand link which went to the on demand shows menu. I moved that link to be in the dropdown of the Shows link to match the Photos and Videos sections. So each section that has on demand content has a link to subscriber content and on demand content in the dropdown. I feel like that's more user-friendly and less confusing.

I also removed the Latest Updates and On Demand Shows sections on the fan club main page. I removed the Latest Updates section because you can pretty much just scroll down to see the latest updates in each section and I removed the On Demand Shows section because it's a bit confusing to new users as they may think they're included with the fan club purchase.

Other than that I just made some minor cosmetic adjustments and changed a little of the text. O0