Send a Tip

Share this Page

addthis widget goes here

Unlimited access to high quality pro & amateur content and shows

CamWithHerPlus members get full access to all live member shows, seven+ years worth of archives, thousands of pro & amateur photo sets and videos, unlimited access to CamWithHer.tv, forum VIP status, 20% discounts on cams, and exclusive bonus sites & extras.

Author Topic: Simple Question  (Read 332 times)

Offline Evan

• CWH Lover
  • The Odd Lurker
Simple Question
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:49:26 PM »
Since the wave of technology in the cam world seems to be streaming apps   Such as  Cake, Liveme, Bigo etc etc most of the cam sites i am familar with can be found on Kodi add ons on the Amazon Firestck  Camwithher is not a streaming part of any add on im familar with.

So i guess my question is in the foreseeable future will cwh enter the live stream app world, and be accessible to firestick users.  Before you answer with  no cause people only get freeload.  But premium iptv services such as hulu direcrv AND nfl gane pass etc are all acccessible for a fee.

Just curious where cwh stands on the kodi thing

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
Re: Simple Question
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 02:26:41 AM »
Not in the immediate future but potentially down the road. PM me with the sites you've seen on Kodi. I'm curious.

Offline Evan

• CWH Lover
  • The Odd Lurker
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 01:24:12 AM »
sorry i just seen this, and i dont have pm privileges   Some derranged mod got butthurt and took those away long ago lol

anyway  most of them are found within an fork or add on.  Some that might be more well known cwh, Chaturbate, Cam4, LiveMe, Fun:ive, Bigo Live, VK Live, Periscope, Cam Soda, ImLive, Flirt4Free, Jamin , Cam Star etc etc etc

i think one thing that should be clarified, is so far non of them have been interactive.  Either an archived video stream or live stream but like voyuer mode.  I guess if you werent into that it wouldnt be for you. But then again how many watch clips or archived shows, it be about the same concept.

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 06:06:24 AM »
TBH I'm not all that familiar with Kodi. I think I used it once or twice so I'm not quite sure how our site would work, or other sites would work on it. I'd definitely have to do more research.

Offline Evan

• CWH Lover
  • The Odd Lurker
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 11:34:01 PM »
yeah i guess until you are ready to get into the app side of it  yet still alot of sites live stream without apps   If you used Kodi im not sure why you would use it only twice lol, even if you didnt understand it, free tv is better than paying cable fees.  Watching every nfl mlb etc game for free live or watching a movie that is still in theatres  is well worth trying to understand how to use it

But yeah cant teach old dogs new tricks :P

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 08:16:40 AM »
yeah i guess until you are ready to get into the app side of it  yet still alot of sites live stream without apps   If you used Kodi im not sure why you would use it only twice lol, even if you didnt understand it, free tv is better than paying cable fees.  Watching every nfl mlb etc game for free live or watching a movie that is still in theatres  is well worth trying to understand how to use it

But yeah cant teach old dogs new tricks :P
When I tried it the quality of the video wasn't so great which is why I didn't go back.

Offline Stalkerish

• CWH Model
  • Pimp
  • Bitchin' Babes
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »
KODI has been getting people sent to jail ... don't recommend it.

Offline Evan

• CWH Lover
  • The Odd Lurker
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 08:37:45 PM »
lol  if your a noob anything is possible, maybe you should just stick to cable