Send a Tip

Share this Page

addthis widget goes here

Unlimited access to high quality pro & amateur content and shows

CamWithHerPlus members get full access to all live member shows, seven+ years worth of archives, thousands of pro & amateur photo sets and videos, unlimited access to CamWithHer.tv, forum VIP status, 20% discounts on cams, and exclusive bonus sites & extras.

Latest Webcam Feed Cam Feed
Latest Webcam Feed
Latest Cam Feed Check out the latest cam feed
images from our models!
Camgirl of the Month
See all of 's
content with
Latest Clip

Author Topic: Fan Club / Snapchat Billing Change  (Read 493 times)

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
Fan Club / Snapchat Billing Change
« on: June 28, 2018, 06:45:17 PM »
We adjusted the billing for future fan clubs and Snapchat subscription purchases. The reason I bring this up is because now it's easier than ever to cancel if you so desire (not that you'd want to or anything). ;) You can just click a cancel link in your "Account" section. Keep in mind, you will only be able to cancel this way if you subscribed through our new credit card billing and not CCBill. We also made it so you can just click a link to undo a cancelation if you change your mind (before the subscription expires) O0
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:23:13 PM by Stev-O »

Offline Skylar Star

• "Krishna"
  • CWH Model
  • DemiGod
  • Sweet,Sexy,Temptress
Re: Fan Club / Snapchat Billing Change
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »
question??? If they cancelation just for lifetime subscriptions and recurring?  I guess I am asking if they get a one month can they cancel and not pay the rest of the month?

Offline Skylar Star

• "Krishna"
  • CWH Model
  • DemiGod
  • Sweet,Sexy,Temptress
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
My question was if they are allowed to cancel is that the lifetime subscription? If they buy one month and you have been sending your snaps regularly can they cancel halfway through the month and get back their money? Also if they undo a cancellation, do they have to re add credits?

Offline Stev-O

• The Godfather
  • Almighty CWH God
  • CWH Lover
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 11:24:49 PM »
We don't sell lifetime subscriptions through the site. You girls can do that on your own but those are not affected with this. Only the monthly subscriptions. And if they cancel, the money doesn't return back to the customer...it just doesn't rebill the following month.

Offline Skylar Star

• "Krishna"
  • CWH Model
  • DemiGod
  • Sweet,Sexy,Temptress
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 12:42:17 AM »
ok cool :) I was thinking that would suck if I sent say 10 snaps one wk then second wk I send 5 then they cancel and they get all their money back that would sssssuck.  So they can just cancel recurring. That is cool.